Sunday, March 22, 2015

Higiene4, Mad Bear on the loose...

Tracks of the StoneBear Copyright - MMX  ALL Rights reserved

ITW = Into The West Journey 

Friday June 4, 2010


The dry feet cracking have stabilized & starting to get better. Vicks salve-- the camphor does good-- and Vaseline jel has held moisture in the skin. no soreness now.

****
River bath update.. That's Him!

Kintla creek flows from the lake & into the north fork of the Flathead River. A cold snowpack river bath to get the blood flowing. When bathing at Kintla, the northern most wilderness camp in glacier... A Bear stole my clothes and & I walked back to camp in a towel.

police in West Glacier, MT got a security photo from the quick mart where he bought some beer. They accepted that as predictable. What surprised and has all the park rangers concerned is that the bear used my mastercard to buy a rifle & some ammo.

When I viewed the police photo I confirmed that was him. The Chief asked how I was sure.... He's wearing my shoes.

more later.